Set in a private cul-de-sac, with room for all the family, sits this stunning first home with plenty of space. Refreshed throughout over the years – just move on in. The open plan living space flows seamlessly out to a secluded patio and spacious yard where you can relax in the evening sun.
Three bedrooms are down one end, with the fourth bedroom positioned at the other end of the house next to a large bathroom – choose to use the fourth as either a master bedroom, teenager retreat, guest room, or office.
Additional Features Include:
- HRV System, heat pump & heat transfer system
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, and large freestanding oven with gas hob
- Four bedrooms – two double, two single
- Two bathrooms and a separate toilet, two showers, and a bath for the kids
- Large laundry with benchtop, cupboards, plus extra space for beer fridge and chest freezer
- Plenty of storage space throughout, including sheds for bikes, camping gear, and garden tools
- Set on an easy care 450m2 fenced site with a generous feijoa tree
- Playground with swings for the kids and space for a trampoline
- Private cul-de-sac perfect for the kids to ride their bikes around on
- Plenty of off-street parking
Located in a peaceful family-friendly location, within walking distance to parks, public transport and Pukekohe village with its plethora of shops, cafes, restaurants, movies and entertainment options. Families will appreciate their proximity to great schooling, childcare, sporting fields and parklands.
The address is also known as 13a Puriri Road.
LIM report ordered & is expected soon