Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this brick and tile family home offers relaxed, contemporary living. Positioned on a flat easy to manage low maintenance section.
Superbly located, within a few minutes walk to the popular Kihikihi Domain for tennis, rugby, polo, walking tracks and the speedway.
Additional Property Features Include:
- An immaculately presented, stylish home comprising of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious open plan living
- A modern well appointed kitchen with island bench & breakfast bar, double fridge/freezer, stone bench tops & ample storage
- Marvelous outdoor flow to two separate outdoor areas, perfect for entertaining
- The main bedroom includes an ensuite with a wet area shower & walk in wardrobe
- Tasteful decor will suit any furnishings
- A heat pump with a heat transfer system provides efficient winter warmth
- This home has a pleasant outlook with a nice private backyard
- Easy to manage gardens plus a large garden shed
- Ridgeline home, built 4.5 years old, brick exterior cladding, double glazed windows and iron roof
Kihikihi is a small township approximately 8 minutes drive to Te Awamutu. This is a quiet street with great neighbours. This is an outstanding opportunity, come and see for yourselves.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Andrea Forsyth, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Andrea on 027 493 8861.