Situated on the Mount Wellington / Ellerslie border, this stunning character home ticks all the boxes for stylish, easy care living and entertaining.
The dwelling comprises of 2 bedrooms, a modern bathroom, spacious open plan kitchen/dining/lounge areas plus a separate laundry.
Additional features include:
- Heat pump, wood-burner plus a SmartVent system for a warmer healthier home
- Quality block-out and sun filter blinds
- Fabulous flow to a sun drenched entertainers deck off the lounge
- Steps down to a level fenced lawn and garden
- Separate double garage with lean-to at the rear and extra off street parking
- Recently re-roofed
- Very private and quiet
The property is situated within a short walk of Thompson Park/Playground and there is a bus stop near the front gate with services to the City, Newmarket and Sylvia Park. It is very handy to Ellerslie village, Lunn Ave shops, Sylvia Park mall and motorway access. Zoned schools include Stanhope Road School and One Tree Hill College.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Jane Howard, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Jane on 021 037 5338.