Set back from the road, in a quiet street, this low maintenance easy care home is positioned on 738 sqm section.
This securely fenced section is ideal for children and pets. It is attractively planted with sub-tropical palms and native plantings, with raised gardens and vegetable patch. There is also a nice selection of fruit trees; grapefruit, apple, feijoa, orange, peach, lemon & plum.
Additional Property Features Include:
- An immaculately presented home comprising of 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom (2 toilets) & spacious open plan living
- Beautiful big kitchen with plenty of storage, large electric oven & 5 hob gas burner plus breakfast bar
- French doors access a covered sheltered patio area
- Well designed storage areas
- Two heat pumps provide efficient winter warmth & gas hot water & cooking
- Well maintained home, with exterior painted in 2018 and most of the interior painted in 2020
- Two garden sheds plus a potting bench area
- Large single garage with workshop area plus plenty off street parking & room to park the motor home or boat!
It's handy to Waihi College and a quick easy drive to Waihi main street, retail shopping & cafes. Waihi is a small town 1 hour north of Tauranga and within 2 hours drive to Auckland. It's a 20 minute drive to the popular Waihi Beach.
Come and see this home for yourselves, you'll be impressed.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Andrea Forsyth, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Andrea on 027 493 8861.