Built in 2006, this well presented home sits on a freehold site of 606sqm. Excellent street appeal here, in a lovely, quiet setting at the end of the Mews.
Features of this property include:
- 3 bedrooms all with double wardrobes and a master ensuite bathroom
- A tiled family bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan and very spacious living/dining/kitchen area
- Great outdoor flow to the fenced rear lawn - plenty of room to kick a ball
- There's also a covered entertaining area - great for year round BBQs
- Fully insulated plus 2 heatpumps (living area and master bedroom)
- Modern neutral colour scheme throughout and a newly painted exterior
- Garden shed, large raised vege garden and tidy landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Double car garaging with laundry at the rear
- Large floor area of 131sqm
In a great, handy location of Flaxmere, you'll be walking distance to shops, library, medical centre, bus stops and schools.