Nestled back from the road, in a quiet and sought-after location, this attractive low-maintenance brick and tile home is positioned in a setting of sub-tropical gardens and lawns. Perfectly located between the park, the beach and the shopping centre, here you can enjoy the lifestyle you've dreamed of!
This home will appeal to retirees, couples, families or the investor. The securely fenced and gated property is extremely safe for children & pets. Popular with walkers, dog walkers and cyclists, the reserve verging on the property offers a wonderful recreational haven that stretches for kilometres.
This is a marvellous family and entertainers' home with lovely indoor/outdoor flow to the private patio fringed by sub-tropical plantings. This location also ensures privacy.
Additional Property Features Include:
- An immaculately-presented home comprising 3 double bedrooms, spacious open-plan living, 1 family bathroom plus a separate toilet with washbasin
- This recent refurbishment has resulted in a fresh modern look in a palette of neutral colours, to suit your choice of furnishings
- Quality drapes and blinds throughout
- New stone benches, carpets & floor coverings
- Freshly painted throughout
- This is a light filled, warm sunny home with full length lounge windows
- Double internal access garage with laundry plus plenty of off-street parking & room to park the boat
- LIM report is available to peruse
It's approximately an 8 minute walk to stunning Papamoa Beach, a swimming and surfing paradise. It's just seconds into the Wairakei Reserve or a 20 minute stroll along the walkway to Papamoa Plaza and Fashion Island. It's handy to two local primary schools and 1 secondary school plus numerous childcare centres.
This home is special and your home-hunt could be over! Be quick to inspect! Contact owners for more details.