Close proximity to the beautiful Cambridge township, endowed with cafe/restaurant options to suit the most discerning. Cambridge boasts river walks and cycleways, a new Olympic sized swimming pool complex, and with Karapiro (rowing/skiing) and the Velodrome just a short drive away, there is something for everyone.
This generously proportioned 260 sqm family home is set on a 1/4 acre section. There is a huge section for family to enjoy and to listen to the Tui and abundant birdlife.
This solidly constructed 1970's brick and block basement home offers relaxed, spacious living.
Additional Property Features Include:
- This immaculately presented home comprises of 3 large bedrooms plus office, open plan kitchen, dining & living plus a large downstairs rumpus room/second living area
- There are two bathrooms, which include a large family sized bathroom (plus 1 semi-suite)
- A well-appointed kitchen with new oven, gas hob and ample storage
- A large spacious main bedroom with a semi ensuite
- Gas fireplace in the main living area plus gas hot water
- Security and smoke detectors
- Pleasant outdoor living to a front covered deck
- Separate laundry
- Single internal access garage plus good off-street parking
- Mature, established grounds with a big lawn area for children to run and play
Zoned for all Primary, Intermediate and High Schools and just around the corner from James Gray Kindergarten. It is an easy drive to local amenities and the expressway to Hamilton/Tauranga.
Come and view this home for yourselves, you'll be impressed. Don't delay!
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Andrea Forsyth, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Andrea on 027 493 8861.