Set back from the road, this lifestyle property is in a very private, secure, peaceful location. Wharepuhunga is a friendly farming district approximately 20 minutesí drive to Te Awamutu and Otorohanga. If youíre after peaceful country living, with large storage sheds, then take a look at this.
This north facing modernised family home is in the heart of the Waikato, with breath-taking views of rolling hills and countryside.
This 3-acre property is split into 5 paddocks with water troughs, 8 wire fences and 3 x 22,500 litre water tanks and 2 water pumps.
The property also includes a large 4 Bay Pole shed (18mx9m), 3 bays are concreted with one closed in bay with roller door set up as a workshop with benches. 1 bay sand surface set up for horses plus concrete drainage for dog kennels. There is also a poly panel room set up as a butchery room with grease trap and drainage, meat chiller and office.
Additional Property Features Include:
- A stylishly presented modernised home comprising of 3 bedrooms, kitchen and dining room with lounge snug, family bathroom and laundry
- New kitchen with ample storage and appliances
- New bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- A new wood burner provides efficient winter warmth
- New carpets with underlay and vinyl flooring in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Impressive indoor/outdoor flow to a large covered front deck and small covered rear deck
- A large parking area with a small shed and wood store
On the bus route for two local primary schools and approximately 20 minutesí drive to Lake Arapuni and 10 minutesí drive to Castle Rock.
This is a superb opportunity to buy a well set up lifestyle property. Come and see it for yourselves, you'll be impressed.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Andrea Forsyth, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Andrea on 027 493 8861.