Situated in sought after Tui Glen Road, back from the street in a beautiful garden setting, this immaculate John D'Anvers designed townhouse offers comfortable contemporary living and a private retreat from busy City living.
The dwelling comprises of 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 down) and 2.5 bathrooms, including a guest washroom on the ground floor. The serene master bedroom features an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony enjoying views to the Sky Tower. Both bathrooms feature marble flooring and the family bathroom has a large corner bath.
Through the main entrance, you'll find a large foyer, leading through to the well appointed kitchen, open plan living area along with a separate dining/family room. Both living spaces open out to the private rear deck and garden.
Additional features of the property include:
- Great light and privacy in every room of the house
- Custom gas fireplace with porcelain tiles and stainless steel frame
- Double internal access garaging plus extra parking
- Quality construction well insulated
- Concrete tile roof recently maintained and grouted
- Fully fenced and double gated at one side of the house
- Central alarm system installed
- Established trees/gardens including a variety of fruit trees
- Garden shed plus an outdoor shower!
The property is situated close to Birkenhead, Northcote and Glenfield shops, local/City bus routes and a variety of good schools including Willow Park School, Northcote Intermediate and Northcote College.