Situated back from the street at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac for added privacy, this substantial 345sqm home offers spacious family living with multiple living areas and a lovely elevated outlook.
The dwelling comprises of 4 bedrooms (each with large built-in wardrobes) and 2 bathrooms, including the master with walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite. The high stud entrance hall opens to an entertainers kitchen, family area and dining plus a separate formal lounge with gas fireplace. There is also a large downstairs games room with heat pump and own outdoor area, along with a computer area with built-in desk/hub. A separate laundry and large triple car internal access garaging completes the layout plus loads of extra off street parking space for the boat or caravan!
Additional features of the property include:
- Brick and plaster exterior with Gerard tile roof and double glazed joinery
- Underfloor heating and gas hot water
- Family bathroom has walk in shower and bath and separate toilet
- Kitchen features a walk-in pantry, induction hob, double oven and dishwasher
- Lovely flow to an outdoor courtyard and an elevated deck to the west with views to Mt Taranaki
- Built-in garden shed
- Large section planted in native trees and fruit trees
The property is 500 metres from Mangorei School and within 3 kilometres to Highlands Intermediate, 4 kmís to New Plymouth Boys High School and New Plymouth Girls high school. Merrilands shopping centre is just 2.0 kilometres down the road.