If you’re looking to a stylish townhouse and being just minutes’ walk or drive to town and the popular Waikato River walkways, then take a look at this!
It's a pleasant stroll to The French Cafe at the end of road, for morning coffee.
Property highlights include:
- An immaculately presented 4-year-old townhouse comprising of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a downstairs guest toilet, and generously sized open plan living: kitchen, dining and lounge
- A well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
- The main bedroom is spacious and includes an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Impressive outdoor flow to a north facing patio and garden area for enjoying with family and friends
- A heat pump provides efficient winter warmth
- Fully fenced, low maintenance easy to manage section
- Single internal access garage plus off-street parking for 1 vehicle
- Bus stops nearby
- Close to all levels of schooling and within walking to Waikato Diocesan school
A short drive to Rototuna, Flagstaff and 'The Base' retail shopping complex. This is stylish hassle-free living in a great location.
Come and see it for yourselves, don't delay this is well worth your inspection.
Contact the owner for more details.