If you’re looking for a lifestyle property on the city fringe, then this is well worth your inspection.
This privately located home, is set back from the road with a long-sealed driveway with electronic gated entry ensures security and privacy.
The property is just under 3 hectares and comprises of 10 fenced paddocks, with trickle feed into the tanks and water from both the house and shed. There are 2 new 30,000 litre water tanks, a 3 Bay implement shed with a separate entrance plus loading races.
For those wanting self-sufficient living, there is an opportunity to grow your own meat, veggies, fruit, chickens and eggs. Live the dream!
Additional Property Features Include:
- This is a generously proportioned family home comprising of 4 double bedrooms, an office, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas plus a library/hobby room
- A stylish well-appointed kitchen with new bench tops, large oven, double dish drawer and ample storage
- A new log burner in the lounge provides efficient winter warmth plus 2 heat pumps
- Ducted heat pump to all living areas and bedrooms plus a Central vacuum system
- High pitched ceilings in the living areas are a lovely feature of this home
- Quality tiled bathrooms and walk in showers plus under-floor heating including a spa bath in the main bathroom
- Superb living with a large kitchen, dining and casual family lounge plus a formal lounge for family living and entertaining
- Stunning outdoor living to a covered deck and spa pool area
- Double internal access garage with a drive through covered entrance with a huge concrete parking area for multiple vehicles
There are mature established grounds and gardens including a glass house with water supply and rear shed currently used as dog runs but could be converting to a wood/feed shed.
A few minutes’ drive to Hamilton, the Waikato University, the Camorosa and ice cream shop is at the end of the road! Easy access to State Highway 1B and new motorway to Auckland or heading South.
This is a special property, come and see it for yourselves. You'll be impressed.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Andrea Forsyth, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Andrea on 027 493 8861.