Privately located back from the road, in a quiet neighbourhood in Ngongotaha a small lakeside community, this brick and tile family home offers private, relaxed living.
It is approximately a 500-metre stroll to the Lake front and renowned trout fishing streams and handy to the Ngongotaha Village.
This is an outstanding opportunity for either; retirees, a small family or the savvy property investor looking to secure a property in a popular and sought-after location.
Additional Property Features Include:
- This is nicely presented home comprises of 3 bedrooms, generously sized open plan living, kitchen dining and lounge with 1 family bathroom plus a separate toilet plus a large room that could be used either as an additional living area if preferred or a hobby room
- A well-appointed kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
- Tiled flooring in the entrance, kitchen, bathroom, and toilet
- Insulation in the walls and ceiling
- A heat pump provides winter warmth in this home
- Ranch- sliders provide access to the rear grassed lawn area
- A large double carport with a sectional door and off-street driveway parking
- Mature established grounds and large garden shed
It's close to the local bowling club and the nearby Tamarahi Reserve. It's also handy to the local primary and intermediate school and day-care facilities.
Come and see this home for yourselves, it's well worth your inspection.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The owners of this property have instructed Jane Simmons, Property Negotiator from HomeSellAssist (HomeSell Real Estate Ltd - Licensed REAA 2008) to act on their behalf with any interested parties. If you are interested in making an offer, please contact Jane on 027 220 3694.