Set back from the road, this spaciously sized 2 bedroom home enjoys an open aspect with pleasant views across Matua & the Kaimai Ranges, and is directly across the road to Matua Park.
This superb location is within easy walking to Matua Primary school, and the popular Salt Marsh Reserve walking tracks entry is at the end of the street. In addition the Matua Bowling club is within minutes as is the Matua dairy and new cafe.
Additional Property Features Include:
- An immaculately presented home comprising of 2 bedrooms + office/hobby room, open plan kitchen, dining & lounge, 1 family bathroom & 2 toilets
- This is a light warm home to live in
- The heat pump provides efficient winter warmth
- Impressive outdoor flow to a sunny entertainer's deck, is perfect for outdoor living
- Good under-house lined storage area
- Internal access single garage with good off street parking
- Handy access to all levels of local schooling
- Land area: 1/2 share 681 sqm
Matua is an often sought location, with its proximity to Fergusson Park and waterfront, short drive to Cherrywood shopping and access to the city.
Come and see it for yourselves, you'll be impressed.
Click here to view Property Files